Product Return & Warranty information
We at Vault2u are committed to providing our Customers with a level of service that exceeds expectations.
We comply with all obligations under Australian consumer law, so if you have any concerns with a product purchased off Vault2U, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the return is agreed Vault2U will give a Return Authority (R/A).
- ALL returns require a proof of purchase (invoice). If you have misplaced your invoice contact us at email@example.com
- For ALL returns please download and complete the Returns Form available on the Returns page of www.vault2u.com. This needs to be included with the item(s) you are returning.
- All credits/debits will be allocated/deducted from paypal/credit account linked to your customer account on VAULT2U.
PLEASE NOTE: Goods must be returned in a secure carton/package. If reusing original packaging make sure original shipping label is covered or removed.
VAULT2U does not assume responsibility for misdirected, lost or damaged shipments. This is the customer’s responsibility.
REASONS FOR RETURN
- If your purchase is the wrong size (excluding Boards), Vault2U can arrange an exchange. However we ask that you pay for the shipping both to and from our warehouse.
- Product Exchanges accepted up to 14 days from date of purchase.
- We do not offer exchanges on international orders (outside Australia).
- Goods must be returned in an unused condition with original packaging intact.
2. DISPATCH ERROR
- Accepted up to 14 days from date of purchase.
- If Vault2U has shipped the incorrect item, we will refund you for shipping charges incurred, and (if applicable) cover the shipping cost of the product replacement.
- If the goods are faulty due to a manufacturing defect, Vault2U will have the option of repair or replacement.
- Warranty claims are accepted up to 60 days from date of purchase.
- Once the item has reached our warehouse we will review, and if deemed faulty or damaged we will refund you for shipping charges incurred, and (if applicable) cover the shipping cost of the product replacement.
IMPORTANT NOTE – SHIPPING RECEIPTS: For return shipping refund to be given, a receipt from a registered courier/freight service needs to be included with your return parcel, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org after the package has been dispatched.